This landmark building, built in 1931 and originally serving as the regional firehouse, is presented 100% NNN-leased by an A-rated credit tenant with approximately 9 years remaining. Designed in classic Spanish Colonial Revival style by award-winning architect Alexander Betrand Harmer, the generational asset is a landmark in one of the wealthiest and most exclusive communities on the West Coast.
MLS #19-1879 | Listed by Hayes Commercial Group on 5/28/2019 | Information updated 8/1/2019 12:15 PM PST | Status: Pending
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Village Properties are marked with the "MLS" logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. All information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Village Properties shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints. ©2008 Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved. This information is updated every 15 minutes. This IDX solution is provided by Santa Barbara IDX. All elements within the IDX solution, other than logos/trademarks attributed to other entities, real estate data and photos, are copyrighted by Santa Barbara IDX. Terms of Service